Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Rockin' Girl Blogger goes to...

I've seen this badge when blogwalking a while ago, but never expected it's finally tagged to me...
Thank you Yulia-Maki for forwarding the award to me... it's truly an honour *standing in Oscar podium style* wakakaka....

And to keep this going, i give my full appreciation to this Rockin' Girl Bloggers :

Vania Samperuru of Our Favorite Recipe
Peni Respati
of Cake Miracle
Andrie Anne of From Anne's Kitchen With Love
Amey of Obrolan dari Purwokerto

Last but not least, altough she would not be able to pass the award forward again,

Inong of Dapur Bunda

You are all ROCKIN'!!!

4 comments:

Chera Istianingrum said...

I am agree with you ;)

www.myCakes-chera.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

rockin emak2 blogger ya benernya, hahaha...

peni respati said...

shintaa..... aku termasuk di dalamnya toh? oh my God,makasih banget yah shin -ga nyangka-

makasih juga tuk semua rockin' emak2 blogger [hehe, lucu juga], keep blogging and baking and cooking!

~s h i n t a~ said...

Hehehe... Maki ini paling2 deh kalo ngasih istilah... Ayo mbak Peni, estafetkan lagi ya :)